Looks like the Visual Studio 2014 CTP is out and available both on the Azure Gallery if you have an MSDN License and also for a download.
Two ways you can try Visual Studio 2014 CTP:
- Try it on Azure Gallery
- Download it to your local system the traditional way 🙂
On Azure Gallery
If you have MSDN subscription, you should be able to login to your Azure Services here azure.microsoft.com and made use of those FREE Azure credit you have every month.
Here is how you can try on your Azure Sevice. Once you have logged in to you Azure account. Go to the Azure Dashboard and follow the steps below.
- Click on the New button as shown in the screenshot below
- Next Click on Virtual Machine as shown below.
- Next click on ‘From Gallery’
- Next scroll down to look for Visual Studio Professional 14 CTP and Select it
That’s it, you should have your VM with Visual Studio Profession 14 CTP installed. Explore and have fun.
Download to Local System
If you prefer the old way, you can down it to your system and try it out.
You can download it from here Visual Studio 2014 CTP Download