1. Are there advantages to building workflows using only XAML? Are there disadvantages?
2. What are the pros and cons of using an ExternalDataExchange service versus going directly to the WorkflowQueuingService?
3. When are attached dependency properties useful in WF programming? 4. What behavior does the default scheduling service provide?
5. How can my code participate in a database transaction with a workflow instance?
6. Why would I use a tracking service?
7. Describe a scenario where the WF runtime will cancel an executing activity.
8. Describe a scenario where I’d need to spawn a new ActivityExecutionContext.
9. Tell me why I’d use a compensation handler.
10. Tell me about the following activities: Replicator, Parallel, and Policy.