What are design patterns ?
What’s difference between Factory and Abstract Factory Pattern’s?
What’s MVC pattern?
(Twist: – How can you implement MVC pattern in ASP.NET? )
How can we implement singleton pattern in .NET?
How do you implement prototype pattern in .NET?
(Twist: – How to implement cloning in .NET ? ,
What is shallow copy and deep copy ?)
What are the situations you will use a Web Service and Remoting in projects?
Can you give a practical implementation of FAÇADE patterns?
How can we implement observer pattern in .NET?
What is three tier architecture?
Have you ever worked with Microsoft Application Blocks, if yes then which?
What is Service Oriented architecture? ========================================================== what would I look for in an enterprise architect?
- Visual Thinking – the need to communicate with pictures rather than words
- The ability to communicate complex ideas to widely different audiences. Excellent written communication skills as well as the ability to both speak in small and large audiences.
- A firm grasp of process engineering, lean or six sigma.
- A reasonable grounding in the notions of business capability modeling and application-to-capability mapping (needed for simplification and redundancy review exercises).
- The ability to lead architectural review sessions using the ATAM method of application architectural evaluation.
- A firm foundation in current ideas in software architecture, including SOA, MDA, EDA, and basic OOD. An understanding of the concept of pattern languages as well as deep knowledge of OO design patterns, architectural patterns, and messaging patterns.
- A solid understanding of software development processes and methodologies: Agile, RUP, Spiral, Waterfall… and the ability to describe actual situations that may be appropriate for each one (yes, including Waterfall).
- Reasonable experience in network infrastructure, including TCP networking, Firewalls, Routing, and Load Balancing.
- Solid understanding of encryption, authorization, authentication, and security mechanisms, especially the foundational elements of the Public Key Infrastructure.
- Excellent knowledge of data management, including operational uses of RDBMS, Extract-Translate-Load operations, business intelligence data management, and data distribution / caching strategies.