How to check your Mailbox Size in Microsoft Outlook?
1. Highlight your mail mailbox on the left side of the screen. It will be called, for example, Mailbox – YourName, Rob..
2. Right-click it and select Properties.
3. Click on the Folder Size button.
4. This will give you the total size of your mailbox, e.g. 154189 KB (which is approximately 154 MB).
5. The mailbox default size limit is 500000 KB (or 500 MB).
6. You can also see the size of individual folders in the scroll-down list. Enjoy.
Was this Helpful? Why not post a comment below